FREE 27-Point Network Audit – discover faults within your IT infrastructure.
Do you experience any of these IT issues?
- Slow computers
- Difficulty accessing files or printing documents when you need them most
- Endless computer problems that your IT support company can’t seem to resolve
- Playing telephone with your IT support company and re-explaining issues
- Unpredictable systems outages
- Slow network performance, despite constantly throwing money at it
- Want a “second set of eyes” to look at the health and security of your network?
- Want to know if cloud computing is right for your business?
Signup for a no cost, no obligation, FREE Network Analysis and Security Assessment
What’s Included In The Assessment?
Based on the initial on‑site consultation, we’ll complete a High Level Network Assessment of your environment.
- Client Risk Summary: This report is a summary of your assessment and creates an overall “risk score” based on your scan.
- Full Assessment Report: The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail about your network. The report is organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
- Asset Detail Report: This report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered. The report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers. This report can also be used as documented assets to give to your insurance companies in case of a major disaster.
- Technology Action Plan: The Technology Action Plan is a step-by-step plan to remedy any issues found, and a road map to preventing future issues.
Who Qualifies For The Network Assessment?
- Any business that has at least one server (Windows 2003 or higher) and 5+ PCs.
- You must be in the Chicagoland area.
We HATE SPAM As Much As You!
We will never rent, share, or sell your information with anyone, ever! We will only use your information to communicate with you directly, and you can remove yourself from our list at any time with one simple click.
Please provide us your information and we will contact you to schedule your FREE Network Analysis and Security Assessment!