If you’re thinking about transitioning to VoIP but worry that cutting the cord means a substantial investment and losing your legacy system, we are here to help. Our technicians will work with you throughout the switch-over process and setup, ensuring the transition is as seamless as possible. Often, the transition is not capital intensive and can be made up via rapid VoIP cost savings.
Our proven approach to seamless migration to VoIP and no downtime installation
- Evaluation of existing phone system, phone lines/numbers and fax numbers.
- Evaluation of existing call flow, auto-attendant, hunt groups and voice mail.
- Evaluation of the existing local network infrastructure and internet service.
- Configuration of your cloud based phone system, auto attendants, hunt groups, dial-directory and other features to best accommodate your unique business needs.
- Configuration and installation of VoIP Phones and other VoIP equipment.
- Standard configuration of your local network for highest voice quality.
Installation, activation and training
- We’ll coordinate the installation and activation of service.
- If porting your existing phone numbers to us, we’ll coordinate with existing carrier to ensure a smooth transition of service with minimum interruptions.
- Additionally, we’ll ensure that your dedicated staff understands how to use their new phones.
- Network Operations Engineers proactively monitor our network and systems to respond to any issues that might arise.
- Because the team that works with each client is well defined, we’ll have the opportunity to develop a personal knowledge of our client’s system setup, business and people.